Thursday, February 6, 2014

Andy at Israel - Back in the USA


You probably can't tell but that is NYC in the distance.  Yes, I am back in the USA safe and sound and on my way home.  Our guide in Israel (Mick) 

said Jerusalem traffic is bad but nothing beats I-95 over the George Washington Bridge at rush hour!  It's nice to be home.  I can read the billboards and street signs again, but I will miss the relatively warm temperatures of Israel.  What is all this white stuff on the ground??!!  It doesn't look like Manna - I guess I'm not in Israel anymore.  

Thank you for following the blog as I have tried to share this experience with all of you.  In the days and weeks to come I might post more pictures and reflections so check back in the future. 

Your prayers have been a blessing to me, your love and support an even greater one!  My faith has been enriched and my understanding of God, his chosen people and his Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, forever strengthened.  

I have ended these posts with the word Shalom which means more than peace, it means the fullness of God's peace and the abundance of life that God has for us in this world and that is what I have experienced his week as I have walked in the footsteps of Jesus.  

May the knowledge that God walks in our footsteps every day and in every way bring us all Shalom!  

Shalom!